Autocross Helmet For Sale.

To: "Autocross List \(E-mail\)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Autocross Helmet For Sale.
From: "Alberto Fonseca" <xafonseca@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 21:14:28 -0700
Shoei RF-R, Pearl White, Large(59-60cm, 7.3/8 - 7.1/2 Inches)
Full face quality helmet, T ventilation system, Snell approved.

This helmet is in perfect condition, I used it last season and took really
good care of it. Always stored it covered in original box when not in use. I
used it with the face shield off, it's easy to put on/off. It has the cool
SHOEI ventilation system which you can adjust on top and bottom. Includes
everything it did when I bought it, shield(UV protection), instructions,
original box, helmet cover.

Here's a pic of what the helmet looks like:
http://www.helmetshop.com/bigpics/rfrpwhite.jpg

It really looks better in real life, this pic is kinda faded.
I'm selling it because unfortunately I won't be autocrossing for a while and
could use the cash. It's got the SCCA sticker on it and is ready to go. May
it bring you good luck as it did for me. :)

$100 takes it, first come first serve.

Send me an e-mail if interested:

Alberto
xafonseca@yahoo.com