Re: No reruns when a DNF is scored

To: Sethracer@aol.com
Subject: Re: No reruns when a DNF is scored
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:08:15 -0700
It's not completely dead; Grassroots did a short article about the
"Camper-Trailer Races" which were followed by "School Bus Figure 8
Racing".  I think those were held in Georgia.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94