FSAEcars

To: "Bay Area Autox List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FSAEcars
From: "Ian Green" <iagreen@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 21:39:50 -0700
I tried sending this before but to the wrong address, so sorry if it shows up
twice.

I am the team leader for UCDavis' Formula SAE team and we are hoping to bring
out our car to an event in the near future. We compete in a national
competition where we build and race a formula style car with a restricted
600cc engine.These cars compete in A-Mod. We are hoping to bring the car to
local events at Mather field. I've looked over the rules and I believe
everything is in accordance. Since I've worked tech before I would expect the
car to be scruitinized more than usual. I don't want to hold up tech and the
event so if there is anything that we should bring or do when we arrive that
is out of the ordinary. Please email me at iagreen@ucdavis.edu .

Thanks,
Ian Green
STS #99