RE: E.J. Bayliss has passed away

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: RE: E.J. Bayliss has passed away
From: "Jose Garcia" <butchgarcia@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 22:30:17 -0700
E.J. was a wonderful person.  This, my first year at autocross racing, she
made me feel so welcome; pointing to the cooler on a hot day; lying
straight to my face by telling me what wonderful car control I had.  She
did a lot to encourage me and make me feel like part of the group.  I never
had the chance to tell her how grateful I am for all the kindness that she
showed me during the short time that I knew her.

So E. J. where ever you are, thank you so very much.  I will miss your
smile.

Butch

PM
> and then those who wish to can adjourn to a room at Grogan's at 7 PM.
I'll
> re-post with addresses if I get them tomorrow.  I'll try to call as many
> people as I can, as I know some of you won't get this until Monday...
>
> My phone number is 650-373-7797.  I'll be available until 2 PM tomorrow
when
> I'm leaving for Oakland.
>
> Charlie

--- Jose Garcia