Getting tires to topeka; looking for volunteer / shipping

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Getting tires to topeka; looking for volunteer / shipping
From: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:39:55 -0700
I'm looking for a) someone who's arriving in Topeka on Friday and could
volunteer to carry four 315-35/17 tires/wheels, or b) advice on shipping
four of the same.

I'm arriving Friday, and will be at the Saturday practice event, so I
need them there sometime on Friday.  If you've got space, I'll happily
buy you dinner, beer, you name it.

Failing that, I'm planning on just UPS'ing them to the hotel.  I was
planning on just banding two stacked wheels together, pretty sides
inwards and seperated by some foam.  Is there any better way to do it?

Thanks!
-Brooks