Re: Bremerton and Slaloms

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bremerton and Slaloms
From: Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 00:50:10 -0700
On Monday, August 6, 2001, at 06:03 PM, ba-autox-digest wrote:
>> Wait a minute. Nothing but slaloms? Get out of here! WHO designed the
>> course?
>>
> Actually 4 slaloms on an 55 sec course.  One slalom was just 3 cones so
> really call that a "turn".  I enjoyed it.  One 5 cones, 2 of them 4
> cones, 1
> was 3 cones.  I think Scotty White designed it ?  Not sure though.

The course was designed by Greg Fordahl, however because he was caught
in traffic and couldn't get there in time for set-up the actual cone
placements ended up being slightly off of where he intended (thus the
tight lane change at the Saturday start/Sunday finish. Sure was a fun
course though!

- Alan Dahl (from Seattle)

Alan Dahl                                               home:
adahl@eskimo.com
Federal Way, WA, USA                       work: Alan.Dahl@PSS.boeing.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~adahl          ICQ 52688023