RE: Round 14

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Round 14
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:51:23 -0400
The results lady tells me an initial count shows we had 209 entries at GGF
yesterday.

Also, we had a first, at least to my knowledge. Arriving on the scene was a
visitor from the horse race betting emporium up on the hill. He was
panhandling, i.e. begging for money, from customers of the Food Coach.
        When I inquired if he had signed our insurance forms, he decided
maybe we didn't want him around so he walked off.
        Near as I could tell, he'd collected less than 75 cents for his
efforts. Our people are not big spenders.

--John Kelly