RE: Genies Wienies, then Genies tamales, now Daytona Violet

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Genies Wienies, then Genies tamales, now Daytona Violet
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:59:28 -0700
Thanks Alan for pointing that out.  I had no idea Honda made a Talladega
Watermelon.  Makes sense to me!  Talladega is the first thing that comes to
mind every time I see your car.

--Navid
Just for the record, there is a factory badge on my car that sez
"daytonaviolet", not to get confused with that hideous "technoviolet" color,
and definitely not purple.  Definitely not!