RE: Speedvision to become NASCAR channel?

To: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>,
Subject: RE: Speedvision to become NASCAR channel?
From: Sharon Levy <esslevy@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:43:04 -0700 (PDT)
Maybe we can have that new reality-TV style
programming in Street Mod with the behind the scenese
back stabbing, such as the yellow cutting a deal with
the Weather Goddess (there's only one, you know), to
co-drive in exchange for inducing wet weather at
certain key events.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/