Re: SFR Norpac Divisional Results (Unofficial)

To: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: SFR Norpac Divisional Results (Unofficial)
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 22:40:14 -0700
>I've heard a few people say that you can get around 180hp out of a
> 12A with SP-legal mods

do SP mods allow porting?  if so then 180hp is possible with a monster port
and NO power below 6K RPM.  it will eat itself in 5-10K miles too (poor
coolant seal).

with only exhaust and intake, 110 at the wheels maybe isnt far off.

rotaries can do some pretty strange things when they are opened up :)

-james

PS i had a CSP rotary car.  =)  BOY was i slow in it!!!