RE: Cheap Gas?

To: <Nandaholz@aol.com>, <lomike@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Cheap Gas?
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:17:07 -0700
The three best motorbiking lessons I learned were:

(a) Pretend you are going to jump out of your car while going down the freeway
and dress accordingly.

(b) Don't worry too much about technical riding skills. Long timers are still
around not primarily because of their technical skills, but because they have
good judgement and avoid getting themselves into situations.

(c) Avoid any motorbike with less than 50 hp, or with more than 100 hp.

Regards,

P.S. loud pipes save lives!