Re: Divisional Golf KeS ????

To: <Sethracer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Divisional Golf KeS ????
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:27:02 -0700
> You see, GM felt a need to answer the Ford Exploder, Extirpation, and Exxon
line of gas-guzzlin' eco-hatin' SUVs, so they came out with the Emporium,
otherwise badged as the Tahoe.  You can park a Z06 in the back without need
for a trailer, and as we all know America's Sports Car has room for two golf
bags in the back, so we're all set.

> I thought the new, bigger, one was the Chevy "Subdivision"
>
> -Seth

I was going to get a Subdivision, but I didn't need the extra length, and then
I found out that in California they assess property tax on them, so I stuck
with the Emporium.

KeS