Lost helmet bag

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lost helmet bag
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:14:59 -0700
I'd like to thank Navid, Paul, and Donna for putting on a great event
yesterday.  Charlie too, for designing a great course for a small lot.  I
really enjoyed the whole day.

On a side note, I think someone accidentally took my helmet bag from grid
during the afternoon fun runs.  It was sitting in a pile with my codriver's
helmet, but when I finished off my fun runs the bag wasn't there (but the
helmet was).  There were a bunch of people's things in that area and we kept
changing grid lanes so I'm sure it was just a mix up.  The only other cars
in my lane were Paul's M3 (he didn't see it), a yellow OSP Starlet and a
blue OSP Corolla.

The bag was a black helmet bag with a Bell logo and tan fleece lining.

Thanks,
Peter