Re: Divisionals! Don't Put Off Entering!

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Divisionals! Don't Put Off Entering!
From: Barry Spencer <BSpencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:55:19 -0700
I entered four driver's the other day, and I'm working REG/CHECK IN  ALL
DAY.... What else can I do :>)))))))

At the divisional it's not called reg, it's called "check in". KS, that's
what caused the problem last year......Check in at hotels may be at 12
noon, but you can still check in at 6pm. The other difference is "check in"
is open all day :>))))...., and you can "REG your car at DMV all day:>)))).

Barry S the young one, and Jane makes me ten minute late.:>))  Barry G the
old one, and at least forty five minutes late :>)))))...The Barry and Barry
show is hopefully on time at the finish line.......

Wishing you all a wonderful day

Barry and Jane