Re: Jr. Karts / Reg

To: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Jr. Karts / Reg
From: Barry Spencer <BSpencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:47:29 -0700
Pete,
    I'm so proud of Jake and Elyse for their great runs.  I had a F1 party
at Spencer's Motorsports in the morning which finished at noon. Then we got
stuck in traffic in Oakland because of the A's game. We got to GGF ten
minutes late, and the event chair wouldn't let Christopher run. He was very
disappointed, and wish AAS would run Karts.

  My question is why do Reg close at 12 or 1pm?. The event has plenty of
workings to keep reg open longer. AAS has reg open all day, and would never
turn down a ten year old because he was ten minute late.

Barry Spencer