Re: Any reports from Marina?

To: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any reports from Marina?
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 20:46:34 -0700
 It was an awesome day at Marina, The course was a dream course. I had so
much
fun driving it. It was designed by Nanda Holz, He designed a very fun & fast
course, Funny thing is, He was not there to run today.

 Dennis & Peggy were great to work with as always. I think everyone should
personally thank them individually for all the time and effort they put out
so
others like us can have fun. They do it by themselves. No one takes over for
them. And they do a great job of having events that are fun to attend.

 There were a few other SCCA people there today. Eric Cheung in the S 2000,
Cory Smith in the S4, Jim Ochi & Katie Kelly in the M3, & Craig Boyle did
GGF & Marina today.

                                                   Dennis