Re: Great vid clip + I'm new to the List

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great vid clip + I'm new to the List
From: Bryan Medway <creative@razorlab.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 23:14:32 -0700
well, seeing as stock Elise's with 120 or whatever horsepower do 13sec 1/4
miles

I am sure a race prepped Elise would be much closer to a corvette. I know
just the street "motorsports" edition makes 170 to 190hp. It's all about
power to weight ratio

They both looked like they were just playing on the track anyway. Yes, the
corvette had way better top end, but the elise also ran out of gearing, and
it looked like he was being pretty lazy with the shifter.

There is a hidden instinct deep inside me to stick up for the 4cyls =)

ahhh.. what a way to say hi to this group!

Hi!! I'm new here! Just joined the list last week. =)

Some of you *might* have seen me at open track road racing events the last 2
or so years with my heavily modified 95 Eagle Talon Tsi Turbo. (white with
black wheels).

The talon is sold and now I am back down at the beginning of the Horsepower
food chain with a 2001 Neon.. my new project.

cheers

:bryan
01 Neon