anyone got a seat for divisionals?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: anyone got a seat for divisionals?
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:29:58 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

I'm looking for a ride at the NorPac divisionals at Mather in a couple
weeks.  The street tire miata I normally borrow for SFR events won't do me
much good if there's no street tire class... :-)

Anyone got an open seat?  Willing to pay for tire wear, pay for dinner,
etc.  I normally run a CP mustang on the east coast, I've been driving the
miata on the west coast, have a fair bit of experience in neons, and have
been driving a buncha different cars this year. I'm looking for something
at least semi-competitive in class.

Thanks in advance!

Mark