Speedring Info

To: BA-Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedring Info
From: Barry Spencer <BSpencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 19:23:42 -0700
To All Driver's
   We have thirty driver's / ten teams for this Sundays endurance Go-Kart
race at the Speedring.

Speedring will provide all the safety gear, except the shoes. You can bring
your own helmet, providing it's a shell 95 or newer.
One driver from each team is picked from a hat. Those ten driver's will
compete in a five minute qualifying session. That will determine the grid
positions for the teams. Fastest driver gets the pole. Each team will pick
there Kart number from a hat.

Speedring: 2900 Mead Ave, Santa Clara. (408) 567-9952
 From 101, take Bowers Ave, Right on Mead, 2900 is on the left.

VERY IMPORTANT
All driver's must attend the driver's briefing, which starts at
8:30am   !!SHARP!!.

Driver's and team list:

1. Navid, Corey, Sharon.  Life time members have a one lap penalty :>)))))))
2. Daren, John Z, Joel
3. Jeff, Chris, Jim
4. Victor, AJ, Dave
5. Tony, Shawn, Nick
6. Vitaly, Greg, Robert
7. Charlie, John, Mike
8. Tom C, Dale, Ray
9. Brian, Gordon, Alain
10. Barry G, Jane, Barry S

If you have received this e-mail, and your team mates are not on the CC
list. You're responsible to get this information to your team / friends /
co-workers.

We have thirty #1 driver's........
#1. Race and smile  :>))))
#2. Don't race and never smile.  :>((((((

Please e-mail me if you have any questions.

Barry Spencer
Spencer's Motorsports
23000 Connecticut St #4
Hayward, CA 94545. USA