RE: Saturday

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Saturday
From: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@aspect.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 09:16:28 -0700

Tony is still in event chair mode from last event; it's a good thing. To
answer the question:

The event chairs for this Saturday's event, May 12 at GGF are Superman Ben
Martinez and Understudy/Co-Driver Roger Boone.

Ben can do almost everything except access e-mail during the day, so I'll
give him a hand here.

As usual early set-up workers will be needed for Saturday. I'm guessing 7:30
to 8 a.m. arrival. E-mail Ben is you can help (send to both addresses; I
don't know which he is using right now):
    brmcapri@usa.net
      and
    brmcapri@webtv.net

Do not reply to me - OK???

I'll call him on the old telephone and tell him to check his e-mail before
he leaves Saturday. You may not get a confirmation from him, but show up
anyway. If there are too many helpers, I'm sure he can use people to tech
cars for 1st group.