RE: Recommendations for places to stay for the Pro?

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net '" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Recommendations for places to stay for the Pro?
From: "Allendorfer, Peter" <Peter@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 15:58:35 -0700
I too am looking for a room in Atwater.  The Valley Motel (Across the street
from the Train Motel) will not take any reservations.  They would rather
chance a walk-in than a guaranteed reservation.  I would be willing to share
with anybody who wanted to show up early and rent a room.  Or if anybody
already has a reservation and needs a roomie, I don't snore loudly (I can
get some breath-easy strips, and will) nor do I smoke.

-Peter Allendorfer
Non-trash talking, non Kart owning co-driver in F125.