Re: It's Time to Enter the ProSolo!

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: Re: It's Time to Enter the ProSolo!
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 14:08:20 -0700 (PDT)
If you are curious about trying a ProSolo, this is as "convenient" as it is
going to get.  Entering one event does not require to pay for the Pro license,
that's only *when* you get hooked and decide to do 2 or more during the year.

I'm not sure why some people are either a little intimidated or discouraged
from entering Pros.  They use the same classes you are used to running (with
the exception of some local only classes like OSP and Street Tire).  Aside from
the drag start, the course is not that much different (though usually faster
average speed and more flowing) from others you've run.  The National staff is
extremely helpful and friendly to make sure you know when to be where, answer
questions, etc.

I don't want to reiterate what others have said about Pros.  I think it
suffices to say, if you like autoxing you will like running a Pro.  I hope to
see you there and if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

-Andy

http://auctions.yahoo.com/