Re: Brett Norgaard In SCC

To: nokones@kenmitchell.com
Subject: Re: Brett Norgaard In SCC
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 06:53:06 -0700
Although I've not had the pleasure to meet Brett it's great to see him featured
in SCC... impressive.  While a different format, this is on the heals of
several SoloII articles in the last few publication written by Danielle
Engstrom.  I thought it was very appropriate when Danielle's first article
featured Steve Wynn, Street Touring ProSolo Champion...

Now for a commercial interlude, if your reading June's SCC, please take a look
@ Mike Kojima's article on the Nissan 200 SX.  Mike mentions Courtesy Nissan's
involvement in his tuning efforts... gotta plug the sponsors, especially the
ones that deliver.

Barry - http://www.courtesyparts.com/chafin/index.html