RE: GGF (actual autox content)

To: "craig boyle" <craig_autox@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GGF (actual autox content)
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 13:15:43 -0700
I was in the early groups for rounds 9 and 10, and felt like I wasn't getting
much traction -- sliding around on gravel for most of the run, with fresh
nicks in my car's paint -- and even on my helmet -- to prove it! Working in
group 2, I found it amusing to the watch dust trails behind the cars as they
zoomed by, almost as if they were driving on a dirt road!

BTW, this is not a complaint, just an observation. I had lots of fun! However,
I'm looking forward to running later in the day in the upcoming events.