Great Autox school day!

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great Autox school day!
From: "jecgarcia" <jecgarcia@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 20:41:42 -0700
Had a great day today.  However, I thought I broke something in my car, and
I very cautiously left the course with Don in his Supra riding shot gun.
In my caution and obviously troubled  frame of mind, I left my tool box ( a
black and yellow Craftsman with my name... Butch Garcia and telephone
number) and my air tank... red with no name.  If anyone finds this, please
leave it at the motor home and Don or I will pick it up on Sunday.

Many thanks to Chris McKinney... a great cahmpion, teacher, nurse and all
around great person.  Despite my terrible times, from her words of
encouragement, one would think that I was the one who won a championship.
Derek Butts, I am so sorry about the scratch.

EJ, my stomache thanks you.  Keving Stevens, thanks for all the work, also
to Mr. Head, just simply a great time.

To all of you who helped diagnose the broken ball joint, guess what? the
sound and the movement disappeared.  Now I have to have the whole front end
checked.  This is driving me batty.

Again, thanks...for a wonderful day, great camaradrie, and if you found my
things, I will be doubly greatful.

All the best,

Butch
88 Mustang GT