Re: thumbs down

To: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: thumbs down
From: Vitaly Iourtchenko <vitaly@nuance.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:54:30 -0700
>From rottentomatoes.com:

"The most inept and cataclysmic motion picture to get released
since Battlefield Earth."

"Driven looks as fake as it feels."

"A music video shot by a Cops camera crew on crystal meth."

"Even fans of open-wheel racing, the high-speed, high-stress
pastime that is the subject of Renny Harlin's hectic new film,
may walk away from it more logy than exhilarated."

"A slick, simplistic, and laughable effort that's reminiscent
of a bad Jerry Bruckheimer film. A really bad Bruckheimer film."

OK, now I gotta go see it. It can't be *that* bad.

Vitaly

--
Vitaly Iourtchenko                          Nuance Communications
vitaly@nuance.com          1380 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025