RE: kid riders

To: "Matt Weiser" <maweiser@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: kid riders
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:50:22 -0700
I remember at an autocross a while back in Stockton some kids came out on
their bicycles and after watching for a while wanted to take a ride. They
asked at registration and were told they needed their parent or legal guardian
to sign the waiver. They did just that, donned helmets, found willing drivers
and took some rides.

I would hope that it is still that simple today, but I don't know. I'm merely
recounting past observations. I suppose it's all up to the insurance company,
since they're the ones who have to foot the bill if anything bad happens. . .