RE: triple -> Quad motivation

To: "'TummyRub@aol.com'" <TummyRub@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: triple -> Quad motivation
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:09:49 -0700
Ohhh-kaayyy, twist my arm....

:)

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: TummyRub@aol.com [mailto:TummyRub@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2001 8:52 AM
To: PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM; TummyRub@aol.com; giles@vy.com
Cc: ba-autox@autox.team.net

Peter,
    It's probably too late for this notion.  But I bet no one on the planet
would object to you not working your workgroups in order to complete the
quad.  If you can't do the quad today, I plan to run the Smurf at Laguna
Seca
a week from Sunday and then start autocrossing it regularly at Marina after
that.
     So how's 'bout we postpone your drive 'til May 6 Marina fun runs.  I
will be working /running in the late group anyway (The cost is I get to ride

with you to try to figure out how you drive so fast)!.
    Good luck today and tomorrow.
.....Gary