Weather on April 22

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weather on April 22
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 20:49:55 -0400
Good news; bad news

First the good news:
Various weather people are predicting sunny weather for Sunday, April 22.

Bad news:
Due to the heavy rainfall today, Friday, our hired mechanical sweeper did
not sweep GGF. So we may find it a bit dusty on Sunday morning. A
long-standing tradition in SF Region is the first run group sweeps the
course. . .  one way or another.
(PS: The brooms are in the back of the motorhome.)

The other piece of good news is we don't have to pay the sweeper, which
might be small consolation. We have hired him to be there again NEXT Friday
prior to our April 28 school.

--John Kelly, scheduler.