RE: triple

To: "'giles@vy.com'" <giles@vy.com>
Subject: RE: triple
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:04:43 -0700
Hey, that's 4!  There's 2 CSCC events, Saturday and Sunday.  So let's see,
Drive up to Sac on Saturday, work 2 assignments to cover next day, stay
overnight, run Mather on Sunday 1st group and make like a banshee to GGF,
arrive at noon, run in whatever group goes next, beg for mercy from the
event chairs, hit the road averaging over 100mph down to marina, get there
by 3:30?  Just in time to run WRG in the last group?  Nah, I don't think
it's possible.

You think this is bad, for a while there was one weekend in June when there
were no fewer than 6 autox'es scheduled in the same weekend.  2 AAS, 3 NASA
(Day-night plus Sunday), plus 1 SFR at GGF.  A bunch of us were trying to
plot out how we could do all of them, but since then most of them have been
cancelled:(

Peter