Eagle lift FS

To: xdl-autox@netapp.com, Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Eagle lift FS
From: Patrick Jones <axng4me@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:50:39 -0700 (PDT)
Anyone interested in a year old 7000 pound service/storage Eagle lift?
I'll help disassemble, you take it away.  It is a hydraulic unit, run
by a 110V motor, cables to all corners.  Locks in place to store a
vehicle up and another underneath.  Can be turned sideways, with a
vehicle on lift, and make room for two vehicles under.  The unit raises
my full size 3/4 ton truck effortlessly all the way to the top and will
store it there.  Vipers, Neons and Lotus' all fit wonderfully.  I'm
sure your car will too.  Not sure of the exact dimensions, standby,
let's see if they have a website...yes they do:

http://www.lifts-lifts.com/

Mine is called the SS7000 retails at $3100.  Mine is yours for $2500.

patrick
http://auctions.yahoo.com/