Re: We play it close!

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: We play it close!
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:35:23 -0700 (PDT)
So don't they use a PA system when the horses are
doing their thing? Wouldn't it be way more powerful
than anything we have?

How about if we get the announcer to speak in code:

"John Kelly riding the yellow 40 year old horse is
coming up fast on the back stretch, followed closely
by...and oh! that japanese horse on street shoes just
spun.."

:-) :-)

Craig

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/