RE: um...

To: "'Smokerbros@aol.com'" <Smokerbros@aol.com>, lollipop@ricochet.net,
Subject: RE: um...
From: "Miller, Reginald R." <reginald.miller@unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 22:17:01 -0500
According to my records, the following people are due $5.00 refunds. Candi
will be sending a check to Pilar for the reimbursement. Again, it was my
mistake and I apologize for any inconvenience. We also want to thank
everyone who came to Sacramento to play for the weekend.

Ray Miller
SCCA Sacramento Chapter

Adrien Lolita
Arigo   Eugene