RE: 97 ACR Neon 4-Sale

To: "'Patrick '" <pjsimm@inreach.com>,
Subject: RE: 97 ACR Neon 4-Sale
From: "Badertscher, Andy" <AndyB@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 17:04:27 -0700
 Too Late. As much fun as the ACR is, its just not very fun to show up and
not have any competition. And I really didn't want to rag out my daily
driver to compete in STR so I decided to join the ranks of F-stock since
there are always a few competitors up here in Sacramento. Besides I missed
having a V8 and just had to have one again.

  Andy Badertscher