Re: Wienie Wagon Sunday

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wienie Wagon Sunday
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 01:48:59 EDT
76067.1750@compuserve.com writes:

<< Jeanne of
 Genie's Wienie Wagon has confirmed one of her two wagons will be on hand
 Sunday, April 8, at the San Joaquin County Fairgrounds in Stockton, CA.
         We will also have a uniformed security guard (1) on hand.  >>

Wow, security guard for the wienies... I had a polish dog last sunday, it was
veeery good though !

Seriously though, an excellent idea.  Just wish there was a way to limit the
vehicles entering the paddock area to competitors only.

Don L.
(still miss my Forgelines :(