Vehicle Storage

To: ba-autoX@autox.team.net
Subject: Vehicle Storage
From: "Rob Weinstock" <weinstro@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 19:17:24
I may be relocating overseas for 1-2 years.

Is anybody aware of any long-term vehicle storage services?

I can either prep and park it in one of those self-service places, or I can
contract with a service that will hopefully maintain the car a bit and
prevent deterioration from occuring in the engine, etc.

After thoroughly going through the car, I would prefer to hang onto this
one, instead of selling it and starting the process over again with another
one.

Regards,

Rob