RE: tires was Re: Proof that cars can talk

To: "'James Creasy'" <jcre@seec.com>, "John J. Stimson-III"
Subject: RE: tires was Re: Proof that cars can talk
From: "Loughmiller, Scott" <scott@radiate.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 17:53:36 -0700
Thanks for the info.

I'm thinking the PZero's might be the way to go.  The Toyo's sound great,
but I'd like to stay away from anything with possible soft sidewalls.
That's another good reason to not go with the Dunlop's.  I was running SP
Sport 8000's on my 91 Miata, and really had a lot of problems with them
rolling over in "everyday" driving, until I had the tire pressure so high
that they stopped sticking.

Does anyone know how the PZero's do in autocross?  I'm going to be competing
on these things for the rest of this year.

-Scott