[Fwd: Re: SM at AAS this weekend?]

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: SM at AAS this weekend?]
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 11:56:30 -0700
I hit the send key too early, so here is the class as promised.

Jesus
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 11:47:33 -0700
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
To: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Subject: Re: SM at AAS this weekend?

Navid Kahangi wrote:

> I'm sure Durk and Don will go too.  Does anybody have contact information
> for them?
>
> --Navid

> > I recall that Jesus said that if there were 4-5
> > entrants, that AAS could see there way to making a
> > group for SM. I think that we've now got the commitment on those
> > numbers:  Navid, Corey, me, Jim, Katie (?), we may try
> > to convince a couple of our Audi brethren who are new
> > to autocross, are there others???
> > If we all materialize, when would our run/work groups be?

OK, as promised, SMod will have a class of their own. For now let's see
if we can run you guys in the 4th group & work 3rd. The groups are a bit
imbalanced as of the last two events, but I expect to have a better idea
of who is going to be running AAS this year after this weekend. Please
pass the info along to anyone who needs to know. This is a bit late, so
let's see how it turns out.
Ohhh, and by the way, Jim now has his first SMod win of the season, he
won OSP outright anyway, so he gets the points.

Jesus