Re: Thank you Sacramento

To: Anthony Tabacco <atabacco@california.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thank you Sacramento
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 09:59:08 -0700
To all,

With two people, so far, having commented on the fun of running on the
Mather concrete, I want to through in my two cents worth.

There are lots more opportunities for those of you who missed the chance
this past weekend.

Try some of the SCCA Sac Chapter, AAS or CSCC events, all of which are at
Mather this year, and you'll find the "drive to Sacto" is a delight.-----
Well, I guess that's stretching it a bit.

But, seriously, in addition to the fun of running on that grippy surface,
most of the courses there are more open than we had this weekend and,
contrary to what you might think, the Mather surface is very easy on tires.
>From my recent tire wear measurements, for the sites SFR runs, the Mather
surface yields the best tire wear.

Try it, you'll love it!

        Don