Scoring at Sacramento

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Scoring at Sacramento
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 08:28:14 -0700
To everyone who ran the 2 SFR rounds at Mather:
        Two problems arise in the scoring area:
        1. There was no posting, so I'm already getting questions about times
and cones.
        2. Cones are charged at 2 seconds apiece at SFR events. At AAS and
Sacramento Cup events they are charged at only 1 second. Some of the
scorers at this weekend's two events added in the 1 second cone penalty,
not the 2. I think I caught all of them and changed them to 2 seconds
apiece.
        At this event, I will not make any changes to the times posted on the
web. I don't even want to open the door to that possibility. :( Sorry.
--Pat Kelly