Fwd: S4 rims for sale...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: S4 rims for sale...
From: elmoizme@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 01:38:56 -0000
Anyone looking for S4 rims let me know.

Elton
SM #68

--- In baae@y..., "er, uh...see the user name!" <gary.lee@m...> wrote:
Does anyone know of anyone that wants to buy new S4 rims?  My old co-
worker is selling his to get BBS rims.  He has only had the car for
about a month or so.  If so, contact him at:
court.leve@h...  Tell him Gary sent you.  Make his a
reasonable offer.  He didn't mention an asking price and I have no
idea what they go for or anything else about them.  So, you can email
him with questions.

Also, does anyone know of any good S4 sites or turbo info sites?  He
chipped the car but doesn't know too much about what he can do to the
car?  Dan?  You're the turbo guru.  Or Elton, would anyone on the
SCCA list want them?  TIA!

Gary
--- End forwarded message ---