Re: Whare is Arie??

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Whare is Arie??
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:46:02 EST
In a message dated 3/29/01 9:23:44 AM Pacific Standard Time,
miata@pacbell.net writes:

> We have not seen Arie all year. After he picked up that cool looking
> at the Awards Banquet, He has not returned. Anyone know what he
> is up to?

Really miss seeing him.  He mentioned new job, relationships, church, canoes.
 Hope he is happy with whatever floats his boat (canoe?).  Maybe he will
visit sometime.  Heck, he can co-drive the Supra too. (that would get most of
the Komush team on guest appearance, Dwayne?).  Yes, Charlie is still at the
top of
the depth chart :)

Donald Lew
DSP #179 Supra
SCCA, NASA, SOGI, BMWCCA
Gas on the right, brake on the left.......