RE: Good Mazda Mechanic in SF?

To: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>,
Subject: RE: Good Mazda Mechanic in SF?
From: "J. Ochi" <jochi@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:27:49 -0800
Well, there are several ways to interpret things.  If you tend towards
believing in evil conspiracies, then think of the following:

1.  Lucy isn't the only Mazda in town.
2.  No, I don't want a Mazda mechanic to work on the BMW.
3.  Twin-turbo rotaries fit into a lot of things.
4.  Fast is good.
5.  Mazda does make some 4-seaters that would fit in SM.
6.  Lots of horsepower is good.
7.  Light weight is good.

Or, if you're less twisted and suspicious, then you might want to believe
that someone I know is looking for a good Mazda mechanic for some routine
maintenance work on their non-rotary daily driver...

Take your pick.

Anyway, I'm still looking for recommendations for a good mechanic in San
Francisco.  I'll also take recommendations for who to stay away from.

Thanks,
Jim