Another opportunity to train and work a NASCAR or Vintage race

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another opportunity to train and work a NASCAR or Vintage race
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:27:40 -0800
If you missed the Fire School and still would like to work a race --
either the NASCAR Winston West at Laguna or Wine Country Classic at
Sears, May 19-20, it's not too late!  Leslie says you can get training at
the
Regional Season Opener next weekend...Here's her note:

To the Cool Solo II:

This e-mail is extending an invitation to join us at Sears Point Raceway
this weekend (March 30th, April 1st) for a wonderful time working the road
races.  This will be an excellent opportunity to get trained on your area of
interest and preparation for the May events (Wine Country Classic at Sears
Point and Winston West at Laguna Seca).

Attached is the link to the Schedule (just click on the date for details)
http://www.sfrscca.org/Calendar/index.html .  I will be working registration
in the Driver's Lounge on Saturday morning from 7:00 to 9:00, so stop by and
get signed up for your area of working interest.  I will ensure you get to
the area of areas of interest you have.  Cars are on course at 8:30 AM so
meetings start around 7:30-7:45.

It should be great weather for our Regional Season Opener.  I hope to see
you there.

                        ... Leslie Berry ...

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!