Balancing tires? Re: South Bay tire mounting

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Balancing tires? Re: South Bay tire mounting
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:02:50 -0800 (PST)
I've rarely bothered to have race tires balanced, I
figure:

1) I'll flat spot them within 15 seconds anyhow
2) Why pay someone to scratch my wheels?
3) Do I really need to add any extra weight?
4) It costs more
5) Any wheel shimmy I get from unbalanced race tires
on the freeway isn't noticeable to me - at least with
K's.

Anyone think different?

Craig

--- John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com> wrote:
...> They have outstanding balancing equipment.
Perhaps

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/