Re: South Bay tire mounting

To: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: South Bay tire mounting
From: "J. Ochi" <jochi@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 18:19:51 -0800
I've been using the America's Tire in Redwood City - no hassles
mounting/demounting tires, they know what R tires are, and they match
TireRack's prices.  You might want to see if there's one in your neck of
the woods.  Other chains, like Winston Tire or BigO, have also mounted R
tires for me without any hassles except for wondering why I'm wasting my
money getting worn-out tires mounted.  Otherwise, Custom Alignment in Mt.
View does R tire mounting, but I don't think they're very cheap...

Jim