RE: Ballroom dancing

To: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>,
Subject: RE: Ballroom dancing
From: Barry Spencer <BSpencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:44:43 -0800
Thanks Navid,
    It's like an eight cone slalom. At least I don't have to worry about Mr
Kelly telling me that I'm over the DB limit :>))))). You only have to tech
one thing, and that's your shoes. All shoes run in the same class. The
course is always counter-clockwise.  You don't stop when it gets dark. You
can enjoy it seven days a week. It only cost eight dollars. You can
run/walk as many times as you like. It's still the same if it is
raining.  WOW, dancing sounds like a great deal. Well, if I don't show up
this weekend I may be enjoying the Fox-trot.

Before I go dancing I have my corner weights checked, and a two foot
alignment. Adjust my bump steer. Then I can dance in a straight line, and
if I stand on somebodies foot I don't change direction. That's why it's
called line dancing :>))))

Barry