Re: San Diego Tour

To: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>,
Subject: Re: San Diego Tour
From: gmankeny:"First gmankeny:Last" <gmankeny@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:38:12 -0800
Wow what a weekend!-After not having any real fun for 5 months(building a
workshop in my backyard & remodeling my garage) I had a blast. The competition
in ALL classes was outstanding.  ASP,BSP,CSP,BSPL,SS,SSL,BS,AS-These Classes all
made the faint of heart bail--What pressure!!!!!! This is REALLY the medicine I
needed. This event was fun, run well, great weather, fantastic people!!!!---Guy
Ankeny