Codriver needed

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Codriver needed
From: adozzell@sc9.intel.com (TONY OZZELLO P802 AWS)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 07:34:48 -0800
Hey all,

I've decided to look for a codriver. It's clear that I'm not getting
everything my car has to offer so I'm hoping to get some help. Here's
a list of qualifications in my ideal co-driver: Familiar with pony
cars, local and/or national championships in an f-body, ability to
feel what the car is doing and communicate it, strong analytical
skills, good management practices, and familiar with basic office
automation software :)
Seriously, anyone who can drive my car better than I can could teach
me something about it. If anyone is interested in piloting a mildly
prepped 96 Firebird in ESP, send me a note here or at:
tony.ozzello@mindspring.com

Thanks,

Tony