Did anyone find two number 15 STS decals at cleanup?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Did anyone find two number 15 STS decals at cleanup?
From: <giles@vy.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:14:43 -0800 (PST)
I think my numbers came off on my spin on my last lap. I didn't notice
until I got home that they were missing. Anyone find them and put them in
the trailer?

Other than that, great course, but I never really got the hang of it. I'm
going back a looser setting on my rear sway bar; an oversteering FWD car
is fun, but it sure as heck isn't fast (with me driving anyway!)

Thanks,

        Giles